Get 50% off your Spotify Premium subscription till April 2018 if you have a Capital One Quicksilver card :). Great to see Capital One and Spotify teaming up to bring customers a money saving way to listen to more music.
If you open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account by March 3 2017, you will get a $250 account opening bonus after: a) making 10 debit card purchases/payments or b) set up direct deposit of $500. Either of these need to be completed within 60 days of account opening.
“OUR 35TH IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
AN UNFORGETTABLE MILESTONE TRIP.
We’re celebrating the 35th anniversary of the American Airlines AAdvantage® program by recognizing your milestones. As part of our 35th, you can enter for a chance to win 350,000 miles for your next milestone trip. We’ll pick 35 lucky winners in all.
Plus, you can also earn up to 700 miles.”
Bonus Miles earned by each Entrant will be allocated to entrant’s AAdvantage® account approximately eight (8) weeks after the end of Promotion Period
Just came across this offer today. It is pretty neat: 100 GB of Microsoft OneDrive Storage – free for 2 years!
Here are the detailed steps (courtesy slickdeals):
1) If you already have a Microsoft account (i.e. hotmail.com, outlook.com etc), proceed to step 2. If you do not already have a Microsoft account, sign up for one at https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?lic=1
2) Navigate to your Bing Rewards dashboard https://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard
3) You will see a page that states, “You are not signed in to Bing Rewards.” Go to the bottom of the page and locate the text, “Not a Bing Rewards member? Join now.” Click the “Join now” link and then click on the “Try if now, FREE!” button
4) You will see a page that states, “Welcome to Bing Rewards.” Locate the “Earn and explore” section, then click on “Free storage. Claim your free 100GB of OneDrive storage for two years. Ends 2/28.”
5) You will see a page that states, “100GB of free OneDrive storage for 2 years.” Click the “Get my storage” button, and you should be set.
www.camelcamelcamel.com is a website which provides historical Amazon.com product prices. If you like a product on Amazon but are not sure if you are getting a good deal, you can check out the historical price of the product by pasting the Amazon URL or the ASIN (e.g. B00746Z6RK).
For example, the 13.3 inch 128 GB MacBook Air is currently $949 on Amazon.com but Camel3 shows that it was $50 lower (i.e. $899) a month back on June 19, 2014.
The other nice thing is that you can put in your target price and get alerts when the current price reaches your target price. You can also install a browser plugin (see above screenshot for Firefox plugin) so that you don’t have to leave your browser – very convenient.
My TIME magazin subscription expired a couple of months back and I did not renew because they did not give me old rate ($25 for 2 years). They offered me a renewal rate of $30 for 1 year (or $50 for 2 years) which was not good enough for me. Looks like the $25 for 2 years deal is back again and I subscribed again online. I would definitely recommend the $25 for 2 years option. NOTE: Do not forget to cancel the auto renewal before your 1 (or 2) year subscription period expires. 1. TIME – $15 per year or $25 for 2 years + Ultrasonic Weather Station Clock (BEST DEAL) https://subscription.time.com/storefront/subscribe-to-time/site/td-monthnonsenior1110.html
2. Kmart – $16 per year
3. TIME – $30 per year (regular subscription rate)
4. Amazon – $30 per year
This is the best GoDaddy deal I have come across. 1. Buy $70 GoDaddy credit for $25 at http://www.groupon.com/deals/go-daddy-com-december-baton-rouge (expires Dec 30, 2012)
Note: $30 GoDaddy credit for $10 is also available 2. Add $70 GoDaddy credit to your account at: http://www.godaddy.com/redeem/groupon.aspx 3. Use one of the following codes to get discounts on your cart. Use trial and error, see which code works best for you. The best news is that the $70 GoDaddy credit is stackable (i.e. can be combined with other GoDaddy coupons).
GDBBREN8 (good for .com renewals)
rev7 (best for .org renewals)
gd50bbpd5 or bb5020d5
cwm7 4. Check out and make sure to apply your $70 GoDaddy credit during checkout
I just bought the $70 Groupon GoDaddy deal and here are my savings:
$132.60 (8 domain renewals) – rev7 GoDaddy coupon = $70.25 – $70 GoDaddy Groupon credit = $0.25 So basically, I bought $132.60 of domain name renewals for $25.25 i.e. a savings of $107.35 or 81%! References:
Register online to get a $20 gift card back after spending $200 on your MasterCard this holiday season.
Enroll online at: https://holiday.mastercard.com/holiday
Instructions (from the website):
1. Enroll with your MasterCard.
2. Shop with your card online between November 15 and December 31, 2011.
3. After spending $200 online, you’ll receive an email confirming your qualification and instructions on how to get your MasterCard gift card or other gifts. Limited time, limited quantity. Promotion Open to US Residents Only.