If you are looking for a VPS server, Vultr currently has a $25 VPS server credit. Vultr’s SSD VPS servers start at $2.5 per month
Get 50% off your Spotify Premium subscription till April 2018 if you have a Capital One Quicksilver card :). Great to see Capital One and Spotify teaming up to bring customers a money saving way to listen to more music.
- Offer 1: http://www.spotify.com/capitalone (50% off on Spotify Premium till April 2018 if you have a Capital One Quicksilver card)
- Offer 2: http://www.spotify.com/capitalone/trial (3 month trial if you have any Capital One card)
- News article: http://bit.ly/2r68Ej6
If you open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account by March 3 2017, you will get a $250 account opening bonus after: a) making 10 debit card purchases/payments or b) set up direct deposit of $500. Either of these need to be completed within 60 days of account opening.
Sign up link: www.wellsfargo.com/welcome250
Also see forum discussions at:
Now through June 1, 2016, you can get 350 free American Airlines AAadvantage miles by signing up at the link below. This is a great way to keep your AA miles active.
From the page:
“OUR 35TH IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
AN UNFORGETTABLE MILESTONE TRIP.
We’re celebrating the 35th anniversary of the American Airlines AAdvantage® program by recognizing your milestones. As part of our 35th, you can enter for a chance to win 350,000 miles for your next milestone trip. We’ll pick 35 lucky winners in all.
Plus, you can also earn up to 700 miles.”
Bonus Miles earned by each Entrant will be allocated to entrant’s AAdvantage® account approximately eight (8) weeks after the end of Promotion Period
Also see: http://slickdeals.net/f/8716451
Amazon Prime Day (July 15, 2015) starts in about 4 hours (12 midnight Pacific time). Bookmark these links because they have the best information regarding the deals.
- *** Slickdeals Master thread: http://slickdeals.net/f/7948697-heads-up-amazon-20th-anniversary-sale-on-july-15
- Official press release (with preview of deals): http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2067573
- Official page: http://www.amazon.com/PrimeDay
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1639606549630094
- Play a song on Prime Day and you could win $25,000 in Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Coupon code “40OFFANV” will get you 40% off the following products beginning Wednesday: http://bgr.com/2015/07/14/amazon-prime-day-deals-sale-prices/
- To check if you are getting a good deal, check historical prices at http://camelcamelcamel.com/
Deals Preview (from the official press release):
The following are examples of some of the deals that will be available at various times throughout Prime Day.
- Fire TV Stick, fastest selling Amazon device of all time, $15 off
- Kindle, $30 off
- Fire HD 7, $60 off
- Fire HD 7 Kids Edition, $60 off
- 32-inch LED TV, $75
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $115
- Brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV, under $200
- 50-inch 4K TV bundle, under $1000
- Bose headphones at the lowest price ever on Amazon
- Chromebook laptop, only $199
- Over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras
- Highly rated binoculars, under $120
- Two security camera-kits, $279.99
- K’NEX 2-in-1 Ferris Wheel Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $35.99
- K’NEX Crossfire Chaos Roller Coaster Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $23.99
- Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure (Amazon Exclusive), $9.99
- iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot, under $300
- Husqvarna mower, under $300
- 40 lightning deals on DVDs up to 75% off
- Up to 50% off any of the Harry Potter books
- Save more than 70% on the Divergent Series Complete Box Set of books
- Save up to 70% on select kitchen products from top brands like Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Foodsaver and Thermos
- Save up to 50% on select tools for the DIY auto enthusiast
- Connected Car and Scan Tool products starting at 60% off
- Road-trip-ready automotive products starting at 50% off
- Save more than 50% on Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
- 30% off select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches & more
- 60% off Amazon Elements Baby Wipes with code ELEMENTS60
- Free luxury beauty sample box with $50 purchase of luxury beauty products, with promo code LUXSAMPLES
- Buy an Amazon.com Gift Card multipack, get $10 in Amazon.com promotional credit
- Get 25% bonus Amazon Coins when you buy 5,000 or 10,000 Amazon Coins
- Prime Now will also offer deals in the six cities where the service is offered
Just came across this offer today. It is pretty neat: 100 GB of Microsoft OneDrive Storage – free for 2 years!
Here are the detailed steps (courtesy slickdeals):
1) If you already have a Microsoft account (i.e. hotmail.com, outlook.com etc), proceed to step 2. If you do not already have a Microsoft account, sign up for one at https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?lic=1
2) Navigate to your Bing Rewards dashboard https://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard
3) You will see a page that states, “You are not signed in to Bing Rewards.” Go to the bottom of the page and locate the text, “Not a Bing Rewards member? Join now.” Click the “Join now” link and then click on the “Try if now, FREE!” button
4) You will see a page that states, “Welcome to Bing Rewards.” Locate the “Earn and explore” section, then click on “Free storage. Claim your free 100GB of OneDrive storage for two years. Ends 2/28.”
5) You will see a page that states, “100GB of free OneDrive storage for 2 years.” Click the “Get my storage” button, and you should be set.
www.camelcamelcamel.com is a website which provides historical Amazon.com product prices. If you like a product on Amazon but are not sure if you are getting a good deal, you can check out the historical price of the product by pasting the Amazon URL or the ASIN (e.g. B00746Z6RK).
For example, the 13.3 inch 128 GB MacBook Air is currently $949 on Amazon.com but Camel3 shows that it was $50 lower (i.e. $899) a month back on June 19, 2014.
The other nice thing is that you can put in your target price and get alerts when the current price reaches your target price. You can also install a browser plugin (see above screenshot for Firefox plugin) so that you don’t have to leave your browser – very convenient.
I wish they had an iPhone app though.
My TIME magazin subscription expired a couple of months back and I did not renew because they did not give me old rate ($25 for 2 years). They offered me a renewal rate of $30 for 1 year (or $50 for 2 years) which was not good enough for me. Looks like the $25 for 2 years deal is back again and I subscribed again online. I would definitely recommend the $25 for 2 years option. NOTE: Do not forget to cancel the auto renewal before your 1 (or 2) year subscription period expires.
1. TIME – $15 per year or $25 for 2 years + Ultrasonic Weather Station Clock (BEST DEAL)
2. Kmart – $16 per year
3. TIME – $30 per year (regular subscription rate)
4. Amazon – $30 per year
This is the best GoDaddy deal I have come across.
1. Buy $70 GoDaddy credit for $25 at
http://www.groupon.com/deals/go-daddy-com-december-baton-rouge (expires Dec 30, 2012)
Note: $30 GoDaddy credit for $10 is also available
2. Add $70 GoDaddy credit to your account at:
3. Use one of the following codes to get discounts on your cart. Use trial and error, see which code works best for you. The best news is that the $70 GoDaddy credit is stackable (i.e. can be combined with other GoDaddy coupons).
GDBBREN8 (good for .com renewals)
rev7 (best for .org renewals)
gd50bbpd5 or bb5020d5
4. Check out and make sure to apply your $70 GoDaddy credit during checkout
I just bought the $70 Groupon GoDaddy deal and here are my savings:
$132.60 (8 domain renewals) – rev7 GoDaddy coupon = $70.25 – $70 GoDaddy Groupon credit = $0.25
So basically, I bought $132.60 of domain name renewals for $25.25 i.e. a savings of $107.35 or 81%!
Register online to get a $20 gift card back after spending $200 on your MasterCard this holiday season.
Enroll online at: https://holiday.mastercard.com/holiday
Instructions (from the website):
1. Enroll with your MasterCard.
2. Shop with your card online between November 15 and December 31, 2011.
3. After spending $200 online, you’ll receive an email confirming your qualification and instructions on how to get your MasterCard gift card or other gifts. Limited time, limited quantity. Promotion Open to US Residents Only.