The Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch is on sale for $130 for Cyber Monday. This is the lowest price that I have seen.
Get 50% off your Spotify Premium subscription till April 2018 if you have a Capital One Quicksilver card :). Great to see Capital One and Spotify teaming up to bring customers a money saving way to listen to more music.
- Offer 1: http://www.spotify.com/capitalone (50% off on Spotify Premium till April 2018 if you have a Capital One Quicksilver card)
- Offer 2: http://www.spotify.com/capitalone/trial (3 month trial if you have any Capital One card)
- News article: http://bit.ly/2r68Ej6
Just came across this offer today. It is pretty neat: 100 GB of Microsoft OneDrive Storage – free for 2 years!
Here are the detailed steps (courtesy slickdeals):
1) If you already have a Microsoft account (i.e. hotmail.com, outlook.com etc), proceed to step 2. If you do not already have a Microsoft account, sign up for one at https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?lic=1
2) Navigate to your Bing Rewards dashboard https://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard
3) You will see a page that states, “You are not signed in to Bing Rewards.” Go to the bottom of the page and locate the text, “Not a Bing Rewards member? Join now.” Click the “Join now” link and then click on the “Try if now, FREE!” button
4) You will see a page that states, “Welcome to Bing Rewards.” Locate the “Earn and explore” section, then click on “Free storage. Claim your free 100GB of OneDrive storage for two years. Ends 2/28.”
5) You will see a page that states, “100GB of free OneDrive storage for 2 years.” Click the “Get my storage” button, and you should be set.
My TIME magazin subscription expired a couple of months back and I did not renew because they did not give me old rate ($25 for 2 years). They offered me a renewal rate of $30 for 1 year (or $50 for 2 years) which was not good enough for me. Looks like the $25 for 2 years deal is back again and I subscribed again online. I would definitely recommend the $25 for 2 years option. NOTE: Do not forget to cancel the auto renewal before your 1 (or 2) year subscription period expires.
1. TIME – $15 per year or $25 for 2 years + Ultrasonic Weather Station Clock (BEST DEAL)
2. Kmart – $16 per year
3. TIME – $30 per year (regular subscription rate)
4. Amazon – $30 per year
This is the best GoDaddy deal I have come across.
1. Buy $70 GoDaddy credit for $25 at
http://www.groupon.com/deals/go-daddy-com-december-baton-rouge (expires Dec 30, 2012)
Note: $30 GoDaddy credit for $10 is also available
2. Add $70 GoDaddy credit to your account at:
3. Use one of the following codes to get discounts on your cart. Use trial and error, see which code works best for you. The best news is that the $70 GoDaddy credit is stackable (i.e. can be combined with other GoDaddy coupons).
GDBBREN8 (good for .com renewals)
rev7 (best for .org renewals)
gd50bbpd5 or bb5020d5
4. Check out and make sure to apply your $70 GoDaddy credit during checkout
I just bought the $70 Groupon GoDaddy deal and here are my savings:
$132.60 (8 domain renewals) – rev7 GoDaddy coupon = $70.25 – $70 GoDaddy Groupon credit = $0.25
So basically, I bought $132.60 of domain name renewals for $25.25 i.e. a savings of $107.35 or 81%!
Register online to get a $20 gift card back after spending $200 on your MasterCard this holiday season.
Enroll online at: https://holiday.mastercard.com/holiday
Instructions (from the website):
1. Enroll with your MasterCard.
2. Shop with your card online between November 15 and December 31, 2011.
3. After spending $200 online, you’ll receive an email confirming your qualification and instructions on how to get your MasterCard gift card or other gifts. Limited time, limited quantity. Promotion Open to US Residents Only.
HP is discontinuing the TouchPad and so it is selling off it’s inventory for almost 80% off. The $499 TouchPad is now available for $99 and the $599 touchpad is now available for $149.
As of the time of this post (8:13 AM 8/21/2011), the following is the availability of the HP TouchPad:
- 16 GB HP TouchPad: available at BestBuy for $99 + $9 shipping + tax: http://tinyurl.com/43u28mo
- 32 GB HP TouchPad: available at HP Small Business for $149 + $0 shipping + tax: http://tinyurl.com/3stl5rc or http://tinyurl.com/3edf835
Things to know before you buy:
- HP is discontinuing the TouchPad but not WebOS. The units you buy will have warranty but cannot be returned.
- The HP App Store is not too bad
- In the future, people are expecting a port/fix which will allow users to install Android on the TouchPad
Happy Shopping and all the best!!! 🙂
6/20/2011: This deal is back! Check it out: http://livingsocial.com/deals/57725?ref=personalized-link-box-14146653&rpi=14146653
Original post (3/3/2011):
$9 for 2 Fandango movie tickets – LivingSocial Fandango deal
This is a really awesome Fandango deal from LivingSocial. Check it out:
$9 for 2 Fandango movie tickets – LivingSocial Fandango deal
Living Social was acquired recently by Amazon. I have seen 2 good deals from them so far – $20 Amazon gift card for $10 in January 2010 and this $9 for 2 Fandango tickets in March 2010. Here is a good news item from PC Mag on this particular deal if you would like to read further. Living Social sold 1.4M Amazon gift cards for a revenue for $14M.
Note: This deal expires at 10 AM Eastern 3/5/2011
This is a really awesome Groupon AMC deal. Check it out:
$4 for a Movie Ticket to AMC Theatres (Up to $12 Value)
Note: This deal expires at 11:59 midnight Central time 1/24/2011
I just figured out by chance that GoDaddy Web Hosting Renewal rates are best with 3-year renewals and not with 4 or 5-year renewals. This is a bit weird because I would expect the rates to go down with longer renewals.
From the list below, you can see that the $4.99 per month Economy web hosting plan drops to $2.99 per month with a 3 year renewal, but only drops to $3.74 per month with a 5 year renewal. Go figure!!
Note: for current GoDaddy coupons, visit: www.retailmenot.com/view/godaddy.com
Original: $4.99 plan (Economy plan)
Coupon: gda1132bp (25% off $60)
2 year renewal
Base rate: $119.76 ($4.99 per month)
– Coupon: -$29.94 (25% off)
Final rate: =$89.82 ($3.74 per month)
3 year renewal
Base rate: $143.64 ($3.99 per month)
– Coupon: -$35.91 (25% off)
Final rate: =$107.73 ($2.99 per month) (BEST RATE)
4 year renewal
Base rate: $239.52 ($4.99 per month)
– Coupon: -$59.88 (25% off)
Final rate: =$179.64 ($3.74 per month)
5 year renewal
Base rate: $299.40 ($4.99 per month)
– Coupon: -$74.85 (25% off)
Final rate: =$224.55 ($3.74 per month)